UK&I Channel Programs Manager - Retailers (Maternity Cover)
Uxbridge, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. We develop programs and strategies that enable businesses to transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and programs—at all levels from from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft plans that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem. We promote innovation and new technology to further improve Apple's hardware performance and user experience. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and a multitude of groundbreaking Accessories. We have done the same with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join us to help deliver the next amazing Apple product..
- Apple and the industry
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- Customer, partner and team relationships
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. You obsess over how they experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. You’re a go to person with leadership, and are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- Strategy, solutions and results
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- You adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others.
In this role you will be working in tight collaboration with key accounts managers to lead sales and marketing programs within some of the largest retailers in the UK & Ireland. You’ll be working closely with these companies on robust readiness and marketing plans to ensure our customers are exposed to compelling propositions and best in class service. You are an experienced project management / trade marketing professional who can lead cross-functional projects to contribute to the business and revenue objectives for the UK organisation. You are able to influence senior external stakeholders to on-board new ideas and in previous roles you will have used this ability to sell-in channel fixture, merchandising and staffing programs, which led to strong commercial outcomes. You will have strong project management experience that enables you to maintain a high-level overview of multiple work-streams, while also demonstrating execution excellence in the outputs of these projects. Your passion and experience within the retail sector means you will have an appreciation of the different marketing strategies of key UK retailers and a commercial eye to identify opportunities for Apple within these companies. You have previous experience of directly managing marketing budgets to achieve meaningful return on investment. You are savvy in your approach and have demonstrated innovations in how you achieve results. You have an eye for detail and are able to fight for excellence to ensure our retail programs meet with Apple’s high standards and performance expectations. You will have leadership qualities that enable you to inspire and co-ordinate external partners and internal field teams to support the delivery of the programs you are responsible for. You are confident working within a global organisation; participating in cross-functional teams to deliver shared objectives. You are curious, willing to challenge the status quo without compromising brand ethics. You have a deep passion for our brand, our vision and objectives, and how we value the customer experience.
Education & Experience
You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent marketing or project management qualification (e.g. CIM/PRINCE2).