Senior Business Analyst, London
Uxbridge, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s business through partnering with our channel resellers, partners and carriers. Do you love thinking analytically? We are looking for an outgoing professional with high analytical capacity, creativity, attention to detail, and strong social skills to support the UK Channel Consumer Business Planning team.
- Thought leadership in UK Consumer market trends.
- Understand the “big picture”.
- Strategic and creative thinker on critical business issues, while simultaneously possessing the ability to act tactically to execute against them.
- Inherent curiosity to connect the dots, understand all facets of Apple Partners, and drive business opportunities.
- Experience in driving product affordability (financing, leasing, trade-in…) and in-depth pricing analytics.
- Capable of conducting complex data heavy analysis (advanced spreadsheet and modeling skills), experience with data visualization software (e.g. Tableau).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the aptitude to articulate results of analysis in easy to understand business terms.
- Thrive in a fast-pace, demanding environment and ability to multi-task.
- Several years of experience in sales / commercial finance / business development related work experience in a high performance and high growth organisation (ideally e-commerce, retail or payment).
- Mix of industry and consulting experience preferred.
The position requires the expertise to complete complex analysis, work cross-functionally and with local and European teams, develop and execute business strategies, identify business opportunities, and recommend and present business updates to senior management. You have been a top performer in your career with a proven track record of accomplishments. You should feel comfortable dealing with complex & ambiguous situations. Provide critical thought leadership in the development of Consumer business opportunities with Apple Partners. Analyzing and modeling data to unlock key insights and to improve internal processes, while using the new methods and technologies to analyze Apple’s business to provide new insights. Executive Reporting: Creating presentations, dashboards and reports to surface data for different partners and communicating results of complex analyses and projects effectively to senior management.
Education & Experience
- BS or BA in Economics, Finance, Business or equivalent, MBA preferred