GPU Modelling Architecture Engineer
Saint Albans, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Do your life’s best work here - with the whole world watching. This is a career defining opportunity to get in at the ground floor as we build our UK Design Centre. At Apple, great ideas and complex challenges have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly ... Come and join a team of world-class experts driving significant technology innovation within one of the world’s great companies. The Platform Architecture Graphics group is looking for talented engineers to build advanced simulation models of advanced GPU designs.
- As part of the team, a successful candidate will assist in hardware performance analysis, algorithm research and optimisation
- You will contribute to development of modelling tools and infrastructure necessary to do exploratory design and performance studies.
- You will own the design and validation of complex simulation code that accurately models hardware under exploratory development
• Significant experience coding GPU/CPU/DSP simulators or models • Experience writing functional and/or performance simulators for GPU, CPU, or DSP architectures • Experience programming modern graphics APIs ( OpenGL/Direct3D/Metal/Vulkan/...) is highly desired • Experience programming modern GPGPU APIs ( CUDA/OpenCL/Metal ) is highly desired • Experience with modern cross-platform optimizing compiler tools ( eg. LLVM ) highly desired. • Excellent software development skills required, C++, scripting languages, and software engineering infrastructure.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Some international travel will be required.