Pixel IP Design Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, forward thinking people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help excellent next extraordinary Apple product. Do you enjoy working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will get the standout and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day. Are you ready to join a team transforming hardware technology? We are searching for a hardworking engineer to join our exciting team of problem solvers. In this highly transparent role, you will be at the center of a multimedia IP design effort collaborating with all disciplines, with a critical impact on getting functional products to millions of customers quickly.
- 4+ years of experience in multimedia IP/SoC design.
- Previous experience in multimedia IP design and integration.
- Industry exposure to and knowledge of ASIC/FPGA design methodology, especially logic synthesis, static timing analysis, logic equivalence checking, and working with physical design teams for floorplanning and timing closure.
- Experience with system design methodologies that contain multiple clock domains.
- Familiarity with common on-chip bus protocols such as AMBA (AXI, AHB, APB).
- Experience in low-power design issues, tools, and methodologies including UPF power intent specification highly desired.
- Experience in datapaths and video-centric designs a plus.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication.
As a senior IP Design engineer you will have responsibilities spanning all aspects of multimedia IP design: • Will be responsible for imaging subsystem design/integration. • Integrate and design subsystem architectures containing both internal and external IPs. • Responsibility includes feasibility, micro-architecture, RTL design, front-end implementation and post-silicon system bring-up.
Education & Experience
BSEE / MSEE is required