Uxbridge, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
Organisation - Apple Western Europe Sales Reporting to UK & Ireland Consumer Country Director The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s business through partnering with our business channel resellers, partners and carriers. We develop programs and strategies that enable businesses to transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and programs—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft plans that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem. The UK & Ireland Sales Teams support all Reseller routes to market for all Apple products. Reporting to the UK&I Consumer Director, you'll be responsible for leading and developing the Apple product sales activity & Senior/Executive engagement of one of Apple’s largest UK Carrier Partners. Based at Stockley Park, this position has responsibility for the overall Partner engagement across Consumer & Business segments and is responsible for achieving a significant portion of Apple UK’s Telecom sales revenue target.
- You have a strong sales & business management background with significant Telecom experience, including demonstrable sales management experience.
- You should have shown & demonstrable engagement with Executive & Board Level partners.
- You have a track record of functioning within a large matrixed organisation is advantageous.
- You have Significant channel sales experience in the Mobile Telecom sector.
- You have Validated Senior/Executive Carrier Account Management experience.
- You have Successful track record in a fast moving, high growth environment.
- You have a Strong background in the UK telecoms market.
- You have Previous experience of working within a matrix organisation.
- You should speak fluent native level English.
Maintaining an excellent relationship with the carrier and developing a focused and productive alliance with Apple. Developing and executing both strategic and tactical plans that will result in the successful achievement of the Apple’s sell through targets. Achieving or exceeding assigned sales quotas and be an expert in understanding and driving sales through the channels. Being aware of competitor's activities, account history, emerging trends and understand how to create and capitalise on opportunities. Developing and maintaining an effective planning and strategic partnership with key people at a senior and executive board level. Increasing penetration to new and existing carrier points of sale and expand Apple's focus across the carrier sales teams. Ensuring conformity with the Apple/Carrier agreements Working to ensure competitive positioning in all consumer offers. Coordinating above the line marketing activities, ensuring conformity and appropriate use of Apple creative assets provided by Apple Marketing teams. Coordinating Apple support functions to resolve day-to-day trading issues in the account. Performing assigned administrative tasks including sales reporting, inventory reporting, maintaining files, information, and forms. Develop status reports, establish schedules and attend meetings with internal staff. Craft a solid and positive collaboration with the Group Carrier Manager to ensure information flow and standard methodologies are understood and replicated across the group where relevant.
Education & Experience
BS/BA level preferred
- KEY COMPETENCIES:
- 1. Influencing and Negotiating Skills
- 2. Achieving Results
- 3. C-Level Engagement
- 4. Relationship Building
- 5. Analytical Agility
- 6. Key Planning
- 7. Managerial Courage
- 8. Apple is a fast-paced, high-growth environment. This person will be flexible, have great interpersonal savvy and the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Fluent spoken and written English is a necessity
- KEY RELATIONSHIPS:
- - Apple Carrier Account Executives and country teams at all levels
- - Country management and Consumer/Enterprise channel teams
- - Apple Finance Teams, UK & EMEIA
- - EMEIA Central CCD teams
- - EMEIA Central SP&O teams
- - EMEIA / WW Marketing teams
- - EMEIA / WW Business Development teams
- - EMEIA Central Commercial teams
- - Local strategic partners as necessary
- KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- You will be increasing sell through units and Apple advantage
- You will be ensuring year-on-year and share growth
- You will be maintaining compliance with the Apple and Carrier agreements
- You will be developing and preserving a superb relationship reflected in a strong, evolving joint Account Plan
- This role profiles gives guidance to the main tasks and responsibilities of the role. It is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.