London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Apple's App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch and Mac customers all over the world. We are looking for a highly motivated Producer to assist with daily launches on the App Store’s Today tab, which showcases beautifully designed must-read stories, expert recommendations and helpful how-tos.
- You will have experience producing creative content in a digital-first and ideally international environment.
- You'll display the behaviours to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to prioritise a number of competing tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while juggling many priorities within tight timeframes.
- Proven ability to grasp new tools quickly and adapt to change seamlessly.
- You'll be resourceful, creative and results-oriented.
- A keen eye for detail and familiarity with design concepts and terminology.
- Excellent social, oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of the depth and breadth of apps and games on the App Store.
- A deep real passion for technology.
The producers sit at the heart of the App Store, working cross-functionally with design, production and editorial teams to coordinate and deliver daily, engaging stories to our customers via the Today tab. You will help take stories from concept to completion, ensuring all teams have what they need to move their projects forward. This role will work with cross-functional teams internationally (including editorial, design, video, localisation, content programming and project management) to ensure that Today stories are completed to deadline and adhere to the highest standard. An ability to work on high-pressure projects in a fast-paced environment with extremely tight deadlines, while staying flexible as priorities shift, is a must. You'll be able to start fast and be familiar with the speed at which traditional design and creative agencies / departments work. This is someone who has a proven track record of cross-functional team working, exercises the highest levels of professionalism and confidentiality, and operates with a constant sense of urgency, but without a sense of panic. You'll live and breathe apps and have an in-depth knowledge of the Apple and App Store ecosystem and services.
Education & Experience
BA Degree or equivalent. Demonstrable years of related work experience.
- Fluency in English (speaking & writing), other languages beneficial.