Partnership Manager, Games
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Apple is looking for an energized, focused, and highly motivated individual to join the Partnership Management team in our Worldwide Developer Relations group. You will be responsible for cultivating relationships with new and existing software developers to inspire and promote application development, while ensuring the continued delivery of world-class third-party games for iOS, tvOS macOS and watchOS.
- Deep knowledge of iOS development processes, with particular emphasis on Apple’s graphics and game technologies such as Metal, ARKit, ReplayKit, ProMotion, SpriteKit and SceneKit.
- Knowledge of mobile game development processes, developer support programs and product development
- Familiarity with current mobile game monetizing models, game-play mechanisms, concepts and other related trends
- Strong oral and written communication skills, combined with a mature, diplomatic approach in all communications
- Effective presenter in a variety of presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large group, and executives
- Excellent account management and relationship-building skills, persuasiveness and a track-record of demonstrating initiative in partner activities and product development.
- You will work with cross-functional teams to bring strategic, captivating products to Apple devices with a specific focus on games. - Cultivate internal and external relationships to effectively deliver Apple’s message to game developers while simultaneously championing game developer needs and issues within Apple. - Cultivate and share mobile industry and competitive game developer landscape (including peripherals) knowledge with peers and management - Promote the adoption of the Apple software development kits (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV) and other development tools with third-party application developers. - Clearly communicate approved Apple Product messaging and technology priorities to leading game developers. - Develop and contribute ideas based on creative, novel, and sometimes unconventional approaches to inspire game developers to deliver extraordinary products for the Apple ecosystem. - Maintain a high level of business expertise, combined with a deep understanding of product development, specifically, the tools and technologies relevant to game development across all major platforms. - You will attend industry events to stay up to date on trends and capitalize on outreach opportunities. - Work both independently and in close collaboration with Evangelism, Product Marketing, Engineering, App Store, iTunes, Retail and senior management.
Education & Experience
Degree qualified preferred. Fluent English is required. Additional languages are a plus. This role will require frequent international travel but will be based in London, UK.