Contracts Administrator / Paralegal
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
The people who work at Apple have reinvented and defined entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and a multitude of groundbreaking Accessories. We have done the same with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. The same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced paralegal or contracts administrator to join Apple. The position will be focused on providing support to the ‘Internet Services’ legal team across music, video, apps, books and news on a global basis (ex-US). You will be part of a dynamic, fun and international working environment where people live and breathe content and services.
- You will have relevant law firm and/or in-house experience as a paralegal or contracts administrator
- You will demonstrate a strong work ethic and thrive in a collaborative team
- Extraordinary organisation skills
- Demonstrate great attention for the finest of detail
- Show confidence drafting and negotiating basic contracts
- Native English is required. Additional languages are a plus.
You will have a good level of hands-on experience in a paralegal or contracts administrator role either in-house or in private practice. You will be used to both managing, and assisting with the drafting of, a wide variety and large volume of contracts across multiple jurisdictions. Experience working with digital content agreements is helpful but not essential. We are looking for someone who is a not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get things done. You should be passionate about handling and drafting contracts and be eager to support a team of busy lawyers in a complex and fast-growing business
Education & Experience
Relevant Law Degree qualification is preferred.
- Maintaining and organising contracts and deal trackers
- Updating service terms and conditions
- Assisting with rights clearances, in particular synchronisation rights for music related content and events
- Assisting with the administration of tribunals and legal proceedings
- Drafting and negotiating form agreements and amendment letters, including music publishing agreements, marketing partnership agreements and NDAs
- Handling consumer queries, complaints and local litigation matters
- Leading ad hoc legal queries across all content types
- Assisting with due diligence projects