Marketing Events Manager, Search Ads
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Apple is seeking a creative and experienced event manager who will be responsible for planning and handling a variety of customer and sales events to support the Ad Platforms business. The Events will include customer events around industry conferences, multi-client briefings, networking receptions, partner engagements, roadshows, sales conferences and workshops. The position requires a dedication to quality, strong program management skills, as well as the ability to innovate and multi-task while making sure you are focussing on the detail. You’ll develop events that meet the team’s objectives, align with Apple’s brand guidelines and surprise and delight customers. This role, based in London, will collaborate with business leaders in sales, product marketing, channel marketing and creative services to develop tailored customer events that inspire and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- You will have proven experience managing events for leading brands with clear examples of success and an understanding of how to coordinate across internal and external teams to execute events successfully.
- A deep understanding of how events work with all customer touch points and marketing programs, and your own principles on what makes for compelling experiences.
- Experience working on a marketing team at a headquarters level and developing programs for business customers.
- Extraordinary written and communications skills.
- Strong program, vendor and budget management skills.
- A strong sales and customer orientation, as you need to be focused on how events help sellers engage with customers and influence revenue goals.
- Proven flexibility / adaptability to change in dynamic results-oriented environment as a member of a high-performing marketing team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the mobile app development and advertising landscape is a plus.
Responsibilities will include all aspects of event planning including project management, logistics and execution, (i.e., registration, branding, space planning, venue details, production, agenda / showflow, written event briefs / plans and post-event success measurement / feedback). You will be highly organized, collaborative, flexible, have a positive attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’ll demonstrate creativity, integrity, attention to detail, an innate sense of quality and accountability.
Education & Experience
BA/BS (or equivalent) in Marketing or related field is ideal.