Executive Assistant, London, 4 months cover.
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Do you love helping people and acting as a trusted resource to others? Do you enjoy building deep expertise as well as navigating new and different tasks every day? As a part of our Administration group, you’ll serve as the central hub of your department, coordinating between Apple’s employees and the outside world. You’ll help keep people organized and focused across multiple dynamic environments. Your work will present ever-changing opportunities, from assisting senior executives to greeting and guiding Apple employees and visitors to coordinating a group’s day-to-day needs. More meaningfully, you’ll become a trusted source of support whom other Apple people know they can count on. Join our team, and together, we can turn every single day into a chance to make something in our workplace better than it was yesterday. In this position, you'll provide administrative support for executive leadership at Apple . We're seeking a collaborative team member with a friendly work style, who's well-organized, able to effectively multi-task & prioritize, and take initiative. Supports all operational aspects of the team and office, including direct support to Senior Director and team. The role of the administrative assistant includes the preparation and set up of executives visits, agenda, logistics, and full preparation of those events. Also includes meetings set up and overall agenda management for the leadership team. Additionally, you will execute expense reports, travel itineraries, vendors management for critical activities, including catering, transportation, space locations when needed. The role will also have clear accountability to manage resources and budget effectively and work hand to hand with our facilities and finance team. It’s key that this role demonstrates clear ability to collaborate and support people, and ad value to new activities in a proactive and energised way, such as new events, training events, connection with the teams across Europe
- - Curiosity, resourcefulness, and desire to learn
- - Support Directors and Leadership agenda
- - Execute travel arrangements and expense preparation / submission with high quality standards
- - Educate and support the team executing all expenses and travels within Apple policies
- - Prepare and drive high quality agenda for customers meetings and executive / team visits
- - Strong communication and collaboration skills
- - Support day-to-day at the office
- - Tried ability and experience in supporting executive level staff (daily schedules, travel, task management, facilities, teleconferencing, purchasing and day to day operations of their team)
- - Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- - Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions.
- - Experience in heavy calendar management while scheduling key meetings and events.
- - Possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle.
- - Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and strong sense of professionalism.
- - Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react with the best interest of the business in mind.
- - Direct experience handling sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and upmost secrecy.
- - Extraordinary work ethic while balancing the needs of the individuals and the business.
- - Ability to influence others; handle conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward and when to apply common sense.
- - Calm under pressure, sense of humour and good with people.
- - Experience on-boarding new employees and training new team members.
- - Efficient in Apple programs, especially iCal, Keynote, Numbers, Pages along with additional knowledge of Excel
You'll provide full administrative support to multiple team leaders at the executive or leadership level. You'll manage cross-functional calendars with heavy calendaring; organize meetings via live, videoconference and conference calls; quickly develop an understanding of the teams operations, culture, policies and procedures; help plan and execute offsite meetings for team; have consistent interaction with top Executive Admins and Executives within Apple Inc; handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information; complete expense reports; assist in ordering equipment for tech lab; on-board new employees; enthusiastically manage team support, ranging from printer management, supplies, facilities and more. We're looking for someone to apply critical thinking , who's able to understand the business and see the “big picture” and excel working with complex and different personalities diplomatically. You'll give a fun and creative approach to team activities and morale
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree preferred.