Sales Contract Operations Specialist - EMEIA
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you want to be part of a dynamic team? As the Sales Contract Management team we manage all the sales contractual relationships for Apple in Europe. This key position manages many of the daily activities for this function, collaborating with a wide variety of internal partners.
- Can you demonstrate excellent planning, organisation and prioritisation skills?
- Do you have strong drive and the initiative to start and complete tasks autonomously?
- Are you collaborative, flexible, with an open working style and an ability to establish trust and credibility quickly?
- Ability to achieve results in an ambiguous and dynamic environment is a requirement
- Effective communication and collaboration with cross functional and international teams/colleagues
- An appreciation for business context
- Extensive experience and comfort with using project management tools (Prince 2 or equivalent desirable), presentation tools and reporting tools
- Extensive experience with corporate systems and databases
- Handling to completion daily contract operations requests submitted by various partners (mostly contract development, sales, legal, finance, and sales support teams) - Support development of project plans, scope definition, identifying/documenting dependencies, etc. for contract operations efforts - Periodic tracking and reporting on key contract rollouts to ensure consistency completion - Running projects to develop and document contract operations processes for the EMEIA region - Maintain a central operational project/activity status dashboard - Provides day-to-day operating information to the wider Contract Operations team (in countries, and in Cork). This includes a future view (what is coming) as well as execution instructions - Work with Contract Managers and Business partners to document new contractual solutions (e.g., instructions, manuals, training materials, process/procedures) - Developing some operational contractual solutions (e.g., communication emails/letters) or working on data gathering for the development of certain contractual solutions - Supporting wider system improvement projects and document inventory and data management projects in relation to contract operations - Oversee and organise our set of contracts and manage the My Contracts portal - Help prioritise team activities and drive resolution of issues/dependencies across all relevant areas - Effectively communicate status, issues and suggestion for resolution to team members, management and other partners as applicable - Have the ability to anticipate issues and handle risks - Any other tasks related to Contract Operations and Governance
Education & Experience
-Ideally degree educated (BA/BSc) MBA a plus