Talent Sourcer, EMEA Non-R&D Recruiting
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job... Just be prepared to dream big. Teamwork is important at Apple, and every day you will connect with and be supported by your peers and colleagues at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you will have responsibility for contributing to our continued success and be a key player within your job function. You will join the EMEA Corporate Recruiting team which supports all of Apple’s non-R&D functions across the region (25+ countries). Reporting to the Head of Sourcing & Research, the position is responsible for identifying and engaging world-class candidates for Apple across EMEA. You will craft effective sourcing strategies, build positive relationships with potential candidates, providing high levels of customer service and securing talent in a growing and competitive market.
- KEY EXPERIENCE
- - Experience of sourcing and candidate generation within an executive search firm, recruitment agency and/or in-house recruitment function desirable
- - Experience of multiple sourcing channels, including CV database mining, Boolean search techniques, LinkedIn Recruiter, social media platforms, referral generation
- - Knowledge of applicant tracking systems and CRMs a plus
- - Working within a complex, multi-national organisation is a benefit and multiple country search experience is advantageous
- - Customer focus - driven to deliver above and beyond expectations of internal partners (Recruiters and the business). The ideal candidate will have superb communication skills
- - Business insight - a desire to understand the many facets of Apple’s business and utilise appropriate sourcing strategies for each area
- - Ability to form relationships and work as part of a team - to be guardian of the candidate experience; building appropriate rapport with candidates and internal stakeholders alike. To work as an extension of the line of business recruitment team to deliver exceptional results
- - Problem solving - able to bring creative solutions to challenging search assignments
- - Prioritisation - able to prioritise amongst multiple projects and organise workload within a fast paced environment
- - Drive for results - driven to deliver top quality results with a sense of urgency, within a sometimes ambiguous and evolving environment
- - Attention to detail - ability to sift large amounts of information, quickly identify salient points, and provide relevant insights
This role is pivotal to our future recruiting success, enabling us to build effective talent pools of candidates for key roles and provide competitor intelligence to our EMEA business. With experience in the tools and techniques of talent research, you will be at the coalface of our talent acquisition. You will work as part of a best-in-class recruitment function in an environment and culture that embraces creativity and innovation. The role will provide exposure to a variety of Apple’s business lines and functions and will work on roles of all levels of experienced hire. You will be expected to work on numerous projects concurrently. YOU WILL: - Research and build talent pipelines for current and future roles, supporting the Recruitment team and Apple leadership in hiring the best talent for Apple. This includes: - Reviewing and evaluating candidate applications and/or proactively sourced resumes against required experience, education, and skills. - Creation of detailed research documents based on both comprehensive desk and telephone research. - Reporting on research findings and maintaining candidate database. - Approaching potential candidates; gauging interest and suitability for specific positions - In collaboration with the Recruitment leadership team, be instrumental in crafting and executing the research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping, market research and competitor analysis. - Be at the forefront of utilising technology to execute the latest sourcing techniques and methods.
Education & Experience
Educated to degree level preferred Fluency in other EMEA languages would be very beneficial
- This job description gives guidance to the main tasks and responsibilities of the role. It is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.