Channel XF Lead (M2), Europe Marcom
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
The Channel XF Lead supervises and manages all the European Channel XF producers. These producers are essential to the execution of the work in channel in market. The Channel XF Lead will provide the overarching strategic direction for the producers, ensuring they are locally executing all Apple launch strategies flawlessly and supporting the right creative amplification and origination projects on budget and on time. The role will work closely with the Channel leadership team to assess and define the right creative opportunities; both Apple-led and partner-led, ensuring they support the country marketing plans or serve the right priority partners. As a key channel functional lead, the Channel XF Lead will report into the Channel Lead for Europe.
- An excellent cross functional creative producer
- • A strategic thinker able to work collaboratively on identifying creative opportunity
- • An excellent manager of people and a motivational and inspiring team leader
- • Passionate about the creative process, adding insight and value to creative projects
- as they move through to execution
- • Creative work assessment; able to distinguish between good and bad
- • Able to moderate creative workshops with internal and external partners
- • Able to develop productive relationships with internal and external partners
- • Able to knit together disparate sources of information into a strong strategic
- • A deep knowledge of channel environments and curious about trends and
- future developments in this area
- Significant agency or brand marketing experience
- • Great writing skills, visual storytelling skills and presentation skills.
- • Able to work autonomously
- • Also able to work collaboratively within a wider team
Provide strategic oversight and manager support to a team of local Channel XF producers • Drive Europe Marcom ambition for the channel, aligning with Europe and WW Marcom goals • Demonstrate a strategic point of view on our channel and partner communications • Work collaboratively with the Europe channel leadership team to identify, assess and support Apple and partner creative opportunities within Europe • Collaborate closely with WW Channel XF teams to educate and inform them on European channel initiatives and ensure Europe is poised to flawlessly execute WW campaigns and programs • Work closely with Sales, CCD and SP&O on execution of Apple campaigns and programs across Europe • Able to manage high level relations with senior execs both in Europe and at WW • Ensure that local Channel XF producers use and have access to the right agency and vendor support to realise creative projects across all disciplines • Work with the local channel leadership team to define the loc strategy across Europe
Education & Experience
- Travel required to Cupertino, California (possibly 4 weeks at a time)
- This position offers competitive salary and benefits.
- The position will remain open until 4 January 2019.