EMEIA Commercial Legal Counsel - London
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Apple is a place where extraordinary people do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and expansive companies in the world a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big Apple Europe Limited has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Legal Counsel to join its Consumer Sales and Operations Legal team based in our London office. The Legal Counsel will join a talented, diverse and business-oriented group of lawyers that support Apple’s transactions with carriers and retailers in the EMEIA region. As an active member of the Legal Team and an integrated business partner, the Legal Counsel will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of some of the most groundbreaking products in the world.
- 2 - 4 years of legal experience in a legal department of an international company and/or law firm with focus on commercial contracts, ideally in the Telecom, Retail or Consumer Electronics space. Business degree is a strong plus.
- Business oriented, technology savvy and analytical skills.
- Strong experience on Contracts Management tools and processes.
- Ability to maintain and track templates
- Excellent at building strong client relationships.
- Thrives at being part of a team and at working cross-functionally.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills: ability to speak-up, convince and confront ideas to get to the right decision. Capacity to communicate in clear and concise manner.
- Good judgement, hard worker, curious, pays great attention to details and open-minded
- Provide legal advice to Sales teams on a variety of contracts and commercial projects in the consumer space. The Legal Counsel will be a strong and integrated business partner, supporting. - Draft, review and lead a wide range of legal documents: distribution agreements, commercial communications, program terms, promotion documentation, etc. - Work cross functionally with other support functions (such as Contracts Management and Finance) - Manage and update contract templates through Legal IT tools - Develop and Maintain templates and policies in close collaboration with colleagues in-region and in the US.
Education & Experience
- - Travel time required
- Competitive salary and benefits on offer.
- **Closing date for applications is Friday the 1st February 2019**