Digital Content Management (DCM) Production Specialist
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Apple Online Store is seeking a web savvy content and image production professional to join the EMEA Digital Content Management (DCM) Production team. As a DCM Production Specialist, you will be responsible for programming and maintaining marketing and product catalog content for the Apple Online and Mobile Stores, across the EMEA region. Your primary responsibility is the execution of day-to-day product and merchandising updates to the stores, ensuring quality results while meeting turnaround deadlines.
- Execute and maintain product launch and merchandising/program content featured on the Apple Online Stores, across multiple geos/platforms (both online and on the mobile app), using online store content management tools.
- Day-to-day creation of merchandising assets, product pages, images and campaign pages. Lead versioning of content and image assets across multiple languages and customer segments.
- Quality assurance and validation of product information, content, and images displayed on the online store.
- Create, maintain and improve documentation.
- Investigate and implement creative and technical solutions to improve existing processes.
- Independently identify and resolve a wide variety of image, code integrity and tools issues, and coordinate with internal and external teams to drive timely resolution.
- Support testing and implementation of new web store features and functionality enhancements.
- Identify and drive ways to improve quality and performance, including proactively validating your own work.
- Feedback and test feature enhancements to existing tools and systems.
You will be expected to maintain clean, accurate, well-organised, structured content and product data. You are directly responsible for co-ordinating production processes, executing updates, and maintaining the content and images featured on web and mobile app Apple Stores. You will play an integral role in supporting and preserving the high quality online shopping experience that is expected from Apple. The ideal candidate has web and image digital content management experience. You love technology, are extremely detailed, attentive to detail, a problem-solver at heart and you enjoy working under pressure. You are comfortable dealing with ambiguity, are technically-minded, take time to study and understand the essence and underlying structure of systems/problems, and constantly looking for ways to improve existing processes. You are able to understand and resolve complex technical web/content issues while under pressure. Will involve international travel (up to 20 - 40% of the year) We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree, or equivalent.
- Previous e-commerce production experience preferred.
- Some knowledge of scripting languages, or web browser automation.
- Foreign language fluency is a plus, particularly Mandarin.