Performance Marketing Manager
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Apple Music, the world’s fastest-growing subscription music streaming service, offers an incredible catalog of more than 50 million songs, combined with your entire iTunes library, which you can stream or download for offline listening all completely ad-free. But Music is just the beginning. On iTunes you can rent or buy blockbuster movies, shop for books in our new Apple Book Store and subscribe to free podcasts about anything and everything. The App Store offers unlimited entertainment and opens a world of possibilities with easy-to-discover apps and games. We are looking for a marketing professional to work across the App Store, Apple Music, Apple Books, & iTunes stores in a fast paced, energetic and team driven environment. The role focuses on driving innovation and excellence in acquisition and retention marketing through data analysis and technical expertise to deliver business growth across all lines of business for the App Store and Apple Media Products at Apple. It needs someone hungry to continually challenge, evolve and truly drive our performance.
- You will be a performance marketing practitioner with experience in media within top technology companies driving discovery, use and retention of key products including subscription services
- You will be an analytics software and data expert, with experience in the industry standard programmes and comfortable quickly learning new proprietary ones
- You will have experience working with Apps and mobile-specific products managing multiple stakeholder groups within large organisations
- You’re confident leveraging complex data sets to develop insight and contribute to strategy with clear rationales
- You understand the importance of local insight, the impact of culture and enjoy constantly learning more about the nuances of every market you operate across
- You love the details but can see the big picture. You have excellent analytic skills and are great at manipulating data to make the complex seem simple
- You will be expert in International Marketing with a specific expertise in the Russian landscape
- You will have specific expertise in brand safety for the Russian media buying
You’ll be comfortable working in a global team, building relationships with team members across the world You will be a key contributor to acquisitions and retention planning equally comfortable working with other subject matter experts and translating specialist speak into communications everyone understands You will build great relationships with key vendors that effectively leverage their knowledge for our goals You have high standards for business conduct, financial accountability and transparency You demand exceptional experiences for our audiences and customers that respect their privacy in that pursuit Test, optimise and roll out technologies, platforms and best practices As you test new marketing programmes in collaboration with other team members You will report on the team’s progress and performance outcomes regularly You’ll help ensure our Agencies and Vendors use every tool at their disposal to drive delivery against our KPIs and find solutions to any barriers preventing them from delivering optimal performance
Education & Experience
A deep understanding of the digital content space and marketing channel performance Search engine marketing, technology vendor, relevant tertiary courses and industry qualifications a plus
- Fluent English is required
- Fluent Russian
- In-depth knowledge of the Russian media and affiliate landscape is required
- This position offers competitive salary and benefits.
- The position will remain open until Friday 1 February 2019.