Marketing Manager, Video
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Do you love Movies & TV shows? Are you passionate about video content? Do you have in-depth marketing experience in the video industry? If so, you could be the Video Marketing Manager we are looking for. We are looking for a talented, expert and innovation-driven team member to manage all aspects of marketing for our Video business in the UK and Ireland. The best candidate should demonstrate outstanding skills managing complex partnerships, strong eye to attention to detail, be resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Extensive marketing experience in the TV / Movie industry, with deep knowledge of digital and above-the-line marketing channels.
- Extensive knowledge about movies & TV content and the digital media spectrum.
- Experience working with international peers collaboratively, a natural networker who will develop and build strong ties to business partners and stakeholders. Have an ability to analyse and communicate results to leaders, and is capable to understand Apple’s overall priorities.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines.
- Deep passion for the Apple brand, Apple’s video products, and mobile technology.
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Resourceful, creative, and collaborative.
Define marketing plans for our Video initiatives, that are developed and executed to a high standard, are locally relevant, have clear objectives and a measurable return on investment. Be a generator of ideas for local execution and also to implement global campaigns in a way that meet the high Apple standards. Work closely with our business and editorial teams to build iconic and impactful campaigns. Define clear and tangible marketing priorities and monitor / partner around its flawless execution. Run and expand business relationships with existing marketing partners & targets. Work closely with Production teams to ensure timely deliveries and excellent customer service. Acquire new partners with one goal: Get to more people with better content.
Education & Experience
Ideally holds a university degree or equivalent. MBA or equivalent is a plus.
- Fluency in English is a must. Additional languages are a plus.
- This role is based in London.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.