Platform Specialist- Search Ads
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. We want to help people in every part of their lives that we can, including making the world’s best content easily and beautifully available to the hundreds of millions of people around the globe who use Apple products. Our Advertising Platforms are a set of technologies that enable thriving ecosystems for Apple’s content partners: we help publishers and developers to earn money for the work that they produce, and we help consumers to discover amazing content that iOS developers are creating for their iPhone and iPad. Apple Search Ads in the App Store, an easy, efficient and incredibly fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the platform of choice for app promotion for iOS developers.
- You will have a solid background in Account Management, operations or other client facing sales support functions.
- You'll haver a Strong understanding of the mobile market and keen passion for the ever-changing digital space.
- You'll ideally have a strong understanding of the performance market.
- Superior collaboration, prioritisation and planning skills
- Excel/ numeric and analytical skills are critical for this role.
- Clear eye and focus on detail, trends and the ability to react fast to ensure we deliver our clients the best in market service, whilst keeping a cool head under pressure.
- You will empower the client partner team in selling to customers at C-Suite whilst also being able to understand and optimise data at account level.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions and articulate the business visions both internally and externally.
- The ability to work cross teams driving a culture of collaboration and shared success.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to new business opportunities.
- Extremely professional and positive attitude.
- Track record of success and over achievement.
- With such an international focus, preferably you will speak a second language fluently/native.
- You will be responsible for leading, growing and developing our key accounts both existing and new. - You'll have a hands-on client facing account management role. - You will be responsible for growing a book of business, through making recommendations to clients on how they best optimise their campaigns to hit their business goals whilst also forging a long-term partnership. - You will build long term trusted relationships with key search ads clients, agencies and developers. - You will in many cases act as the Search Ads face for these critical accounts so it is key that you demonstrate, enthusiasm and passion for their business whilst maintaining the highest levels of professionalism. - You will be required to work closely with the client partners who act as our frontline sales team. - You will play a critical role in driving the right team culture that ensures the business hits its revenue targets, CSI targets and other specific metrics (CPT, CPA). - Leading by example and ensuring we are providing a world-class service for all customers. You will also help to craft the identify and values of the platform specialist team. - You will be required to report your business through the correct channels, utilising salesforce and other internal business management tools. You will become an expert in the tools that we use to support the business. - You will ensure we are working closely with the marketing and product team to feedback market sentiment on products. - This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join the Platform Specialist team at Search Ads. This team are critical to the business success and have to be able to combine their skillset of analysing data and optimising accounts with the ability articulate this is clear and simple terms with clients directly.
Education & Experience
- This position offers competitive salary and benefits.