UK Beats Market Leader (Beats by Dr.Dre)
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
At Beats by Dr. Dre™, we are committed to inspiring an audio revolution through the emotion of sound. At our core, we are a culture company. We believe product is king and everything we do must tell a story that inspires. We are dreamers, not afraid to take chances and live in the connection of our consumers. How do we start a revolution and redefine a category? We listen hard, find the truth and keep telling global stories that are relevant. We do not believe in boundaries, only in opportunities where we can create world-class experiences. We are seeking an experienced business professional with a proven track record of market development, brand building and leading cross-functional teams. The UK Beats Market Leader (BML) will help steer country-level business strategy incorporating brand and channel marketing, sales activities, and insight driven market and competitor analysis. The UK BML will be responsible for driving brand awareness and consistency at channel, country and partner-level business results, and informing Geo and Worldwide level leaders on progress towards goal as well as finding opportunities on a consistent basis. Are you are an inspiring leader who people will want to follow? Do you have a passion for business results and champion initiatives? A strategic thinker with a background in business development, sales and marketing. A strong communicator, storyteller and presenter who will present to and interact with C-level partner executives and collaborate cross-functionally with Apple leaders and teams. You will be willing to take a servant leadership approach when needed.
- Demonstrable combined experience across Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Business Development.
- At your core; Strategic planning and budgeting experience, is a requirement.
- You have a deep understanding of consumer electronics across all routes to market in local Geo.
- You have experience leveraging business analytics and identifying risks and opportunities through partner and market level data.
- Ability to own and methodically plan for the delivery of go-to-market marketing campaigns and programs with our partners.
- Expert in building and delivering C-level presentations both internally and externally.
- Ability to size and prioritize opportunities.
- Dedicated and highly adaptive with ability to quickly solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize workload throughout the day to meet project timelines and deadlines.
- Creation and ownership of business and channel marketing plan by channel/partner - Work with relevant partners to ensure visibility of relevant metrics, and relevant accountability by department is set – both internal and external to Beats - Regular communication on performance versus metrics - Regular review of plan to ensure continued success with key partners - Work within the wider business teams to support with sales opportunities to maximize revenue - Provide monthly/quarterly pipeline and forecast to business in alignment with business needs - Development of team - Keep abreast of technology & industry trends - Represent the business at industry events We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.