Visual Designer- Video (TV App)
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
The Apple TV app is personalised and expertly curated, so you’ll discover the best of what’s on — including popular streaming services, thousands of films to buy or rent, and original shows and films from Apple TV+. It’s all in one place. We are part of an international focused design team. Apple Media is looking for a visual designer for our content design group.
- Fluency across graphic design, typography, photography and illustration.
- Conceptual thinker who is strategically centered.
- Demonstrates command of visual and communication design principles.
- Authors, shares and merchandises ideas in a cogent and inspiring manner.
- Delivers highly-resolved works at the intersection of culture and design.
- Act as a cultural guide exposing rare visual trends and seamlessly applying them to the Apple brand.
- Demonstrated deep understanding of the Adobe Creative and iWork suites.
- Ability to rapidly prototype visual design work in situation.
- You are a fountain of ideas and creative thinking who can think and implement quickly, laterally, independently or collaboratively.
- You are experienced in collaborating in the execution of an editorial design strategy and has an advanced understanding of what makes content engaging and successful across platforms and audiences.
- Demonstrate strong user experience sensibilities with an uncanny level of curiosity; keeps up with the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies and resources.
- Collaborate with Creatives, Project Managers, Business Owners and Executives to tackle complex problems with simple solutions.
- Have experience developing prototypes for a variety of platforms and use cases; can rapidly prototype their ideas across a myriad of Apple devices, experiences and scenario.
This role is for a problem solver and visual communicator who wants to have their hands in several things at once; who can deliver designs from concept to implementation. You will be passionate about TV, Movies, and technology. You'll flourish in a fast paced, ever-changing, and deadline driven production environment.
Education & Experience
- -Portfolio demonstrating excellence in delivering strategic and editorial ideas across digital, social or static form factors.
- -You will have validated relevant design or creative leadership experience required; bonus for tours in publishing, magazines, or content creation/delivery.
- - Bachelor’s degree in Web, Graphic, Information, Communication design or equivalent.
- - Clear and concise communication and organization skills.
- - Enthusiastic about the Apple brand and relentless in preserving its authenticity.
- - Proficient in Photoshop; motion design experience a plus but not required.
- - Animation / Motion skills are desirable, or experience and interest in this area.