Growth Marketing, Acquisition and Activation Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. The Internet Software & Services (IS&S) team provides our global customers access to an incredible collection of amazing content and features across gaming, music, movies, apps, books, news, and much more. Apple is looking for an experienced marketing professional with a background in driving software and services growth. You will bring a wealth of knowledge in marketing execution & operations, quality assurance, workflow optimization, and creation and development of process improvements. You have experience in online services (transactional and/or subscription businesses) and are comfortable with standard methodologies to launch marketing campaigns. Your primary focus will be to develop efficiencies to our marketing workflows and be the liaison between marketing, engineering, project/product managers, international, and quality assurance. Are you a highly motivated, natural collaborator who is passionate about delivering a best-in-class customer experience? Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We believe this role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience and provide exceptional support for the team, organization, and our millions of customers worldwide.
- Minimum 7-10 years experience in digital marketing, with proven success achieving growth goals.
- Independent strategic thinker with the ability to lead the development and cross-functional campaigns and programs to support the subscription businesses.
- Experience influencing internally to drive business decisions that support vision for growth, acquisition, user engagement, and churn reductions.
- Experience leading lifecycle marketing programs, ideally for a media platform or a consumer subscription business.
- Track record of success in developing and optimizing push notification, email and in-app messaging marketing tactics.
- Product/CRM expertise leading development and partnering in execution of test plans, automation efforts, and maximizing channel/communication impact.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing analytics, tracking program performance, and testing results.
- Ability to collaborate with international marketing colleagues to craft optimal marketing programs that reflect regional market opportunities and customer differences.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work collaboratively under pressure, on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects
Think of strategic growth initiatives that will contribute to the bottom line. Expected to understand audience development and behavioral trends with a focus on churn and lapsed customer engagement. Have developed content and communication campaigns across multiple touch points (on and off platform) to boost consumption and resubscribe rates. Comfortable developing recommendations based on understanding audience trends. Excels in a data driven environment, setting monthly goals, and finding solutions to produce results. Love creating marketing and product solutions to combat voluntary churn and involuntary churn. Have a passion for entertainment and pop culture and a pulse on new and creative trends in the digital space. Self starter, independent worker, data driven, and thrive in a quick moving environment.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree preferred
- This role can be based in either Culver City or Cupertino.