Business Development Manager – New Initiatives, Western Europe
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services and we develop programs and strategies that enable businesses to transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and programs—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft plans that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem. We promote innovation and new technology to further improve Apple's hardware performance and user experience. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and a multitude of groundbreaking Accessories. We have done the same with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. The same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join us to help deliver the next amazing Apple product. Apple is looking for an outstanding individual to work as a Senior Offers Analyst in our Western Europe New Initiatives team, based in central London. She / he will have an overarching focus on the Offers / Propositions through which our products and services are sold to end consumers – with a view to ensuring innovation, affordability, visibility, simplicity, broad communication and great customer experience. The role reports to the Director, New Initiatives and provides excellent exposure to country teams, central functions and WW functions, across multiple levels.
- Significant previous experience in a pricing / offers-related role, either in a central team or in-region/country
- Specific experience of consumer offer / proposition innovation
- Will have significant previous experience operating and influencing within a matrix organisation
- Proactive, self-starter with strong analytical capabilities – with the ability to translate data into insightful business intelligence
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Great communication and influencing skills – at multiple organizational levels
- Strong presentation skills
- Innovative thinker – ability to challenge the status quo and think ‘out of the box’
- Strategic Planning – shows an ability to think strategically and plan accordingly
- Strong ability to manage through influence
- Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Strategy - design, develop and support the implementation of consumer offer strategies across the geo, in partnership with WW Offers team and Local Sales as necessary. - Innovation – design, development and implementation of innovative offer constructs in the channel, in collaboration with WW Offers and Local Sales as necessary. - Analysis and insight – review and analyse ‘in-market’ consumer offers on an ongoing basis and provide insight around opportunities for improvement. - Execution – partner with local teams to drive consumer offer improvement on an ongoing basis. - Demand Generation – support DG activity (working with central and Local teams as necessary) from an offers perspective, including target offer design and communication.
Education & Experience
Degree, or MBA qualified