Apple Media Products (AMP) - Front End Software Engineer, Analytics
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
First, iTunes revolutionised how we listen to music and then our App Store ignited a cultural, social and economic phenomenon that changed how people work, play, meet, travel and so much more. Today Apple and the team behind the App Store, Apple Music, iTunes, and many other high profile products continues to push the boundaries of innovation. Now imagine what you could do here? With your passion and dedication to engineering there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a highly motivated Front End Software Engineer to craft state of the art external facing analytics products (including App Analytics and Artist Analytics)
- Strong experience with React
- 4+ years industry experience.
- Extensive experience in building and implementing front-end web applications.
- Experience with frameworks (Ember, Angular, etc.).
- Experience with libraries (React, Redux, jQuery).
- Experience with tooling (webpack, Grunt, npm, Sas).
- Experience writing testable code.
- Experience with Git.
- Java skills are a plus.
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies, prototype and propose software design and solutions.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to wear multiple hats, do whatever it takes ability and attitude
Education & Experience
BSc or equivalent in Computer science or related subject.