Senior Program Manager - Marketing Execution & Assurance
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Apple is looking for an experienced leader with a background in driving software and services growth. You will bring a wealth of knowledge in marketing execution/operations, quality assurance, optimizing workflows and creating process improvements. Apple is looking for an experienced leader with a background in driving software and services growth. You will bring a wealth of knowledge in marketing execution/operations, quality assurance, optimizing workflows and creating process improvements. You have experience in online services (transactional and/or subscription businesses) and are comfortable with standard methodologies to launch marketing campaigns. Your primary focus will be to develop efficiencies to our marketing workflows and be the liaison between marketing, engineering, project/product managers, international, and quality assurance. This role requires a highly motivated standout colleague who is passionate about delivering an elite customer experience.
- You understand and are familiar with best practices relating to eCommerce, online sales, and workflow management.
- You have the ability to operationalize marketing campaigns with flawless execution.
- You have experience running/overseeing E2E testing teams (responsible for QA, regression, etc)
- You understand how to prioritize campaign features/defects and are passionate about finding ways to improve collaboration across cross functional team members
- You have international experience and are comfortable developing recommendations based on understanding past campaign performances and industry trends
- You thrive in a data driven environment, setting monthly goals, and finding solutions to produce results.
- You love best-in-class product solutions that optimize the customer journey
- You have experience developing and reporting on critical metrics
- You are a self starter, are metrics-driven, and thrive in a quick moving environment.
- You have significant, demonstrable experience in digital marketing, with demonstrated success in marketing execution/operations driving sales/growth performance
- You have a strategic mindset and the ability to lead the development and cross-functional execution of effective digital marketing campaigns and programs based on business opportunities.
- You'll be experienced leading and motivating a team (developing individual and monthly goals) to drive business growth, acquisition, user engagement, churn reductions and brand awareness.
- You have extensive experience leading lifecycle marketing programs, ideally for a media platform or a transactional/subscription based business (online).
- You are known for your track record of success in developing and optimizing push notification, email and in-app messaging programs.
- You have strong product/CRM expertise leading development and execution of testing plans, automation efforts, and maximizing channel/communication impact.
- You have a depth of knowledge in understanding digital marketing analytics, creative and media best practices by direct marketing channel.
- Experienced partnering with product teams to develop and evolve the direct marketing planning, delivery, reporting, and optimization technology stack; as well as on the instrumentation of in-app messaging.
- Deep experience using CRM platforms to deliver the right message, to the right user, at the right time, through the right channel.
- Track record measuring voluntary/involuntary churn and developing product marketing efforts to improve retention.
- Experience working with international markets and ability to collaborate with international marketing colleagues to craft optimal marketing programs that reflect regional market opportunities and customer differences
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work collaboratively under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects
- Deep understanding of the iOS ecosystem, monetization, user engagement and acquisition models. Experience with subscription apps.
- Results-oriented, energetic and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed
You will have a track record of success in marketing operations/execution for a major consumer brand: setting the vision, developing the strategy, launching 360 campaigns, building internal capabilities, and leading flawless cross-functional execution. You will lead the operations and execution of digital marketing campaigns on a global basis to drive growth. You will collaborate with a broad range of teams, including international marketing, product, growth marketing, editorial, online sales, operations, and creative teams.