Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Apple engineers have always focused on one person when they build software — the person who will use it. Working with them, you’ll see why every Apple product and service feels intuitive and simple, and why every aspect of this group’s work is built around a respect for the customer’s needs. We are seeking Software Engineers to join one of our numerous teams in the UK and contribute to the ongoing development of products and services.
- Proven programming experience with either Java, C++, Scala or related programming language
- Proven Design experience
- Strong knowledge of Algorithms
- Concurrency experience
- Proven Data structures experience
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
Be ready to work on challenging technical problems, often at scale in an environment that demands the highest quality work. As a Software Engineer, you will be expected to: Write high quality code and be involved in review discussions Analyse and improve scalability, efficiency and stability of products and systems Collaborate with other Engineers to share ideas and produce the best possible work Test and correct software programs Plans and maintains database software Involved in designing software solutions
Education & Experience
- This position offers competitive salary and benefits.
- The position will remain open until June 28 2019.