Strategic Account Manager, Apple Services
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Apple is seeking an experienced and hardworking account manager to manage strategic partnerships with 3rd parties, such as telecom operators, to distribute and market Apple Music. This is a newly created opportunity that is looking for someone that enjoys building great relationships in a fast paced, fun and dynamic working environment. Apple has extended its long and valued relationships with the world’s leading mobile network operators, to distribute Apple Music and sees great mutual opportunity in offering the world’s best music streaming service as a value-added service to both their post-paid and pre-paid customers. Apple Music is a single, intuitive app that combines the best ways to enjoy music — all in one place. You can stream any Apple Music song, playlist or album, and download it for future offline listening. Beats 1 is Apple’s first ever live radio station dedicated entirely to music and music culture.
- Relevant industry work experience in managing relationships with telecoms, finance, OTT or other relevant partners
- Direct experience of the VAS, content or music industries considered an advantage
- A passion for the digital content space and entertainment industry
- A proven successful account management background
- Demonstrate the ability to work well with cross functional teams in an international and matrix structure
You will be responsible for building and managing the day-to-day business relationships and communications with Apple's partners Analyse sales and funnel performance to understand key drivers and instigate initiatives to drive attachment, activation, usage, conversion and retention Build annual and quarterly account plans to create calendars of activity, including launches of new value propositions, that maintain momentum and growth of the partnership You will drive day-to-day workload, resolving partner issues and executing new initiatives to target new customer groups, new tariff plans or new services You will represent partner feedback to drive improved product and commercial programme development You will work with the Product and Operations team to optimise the customer onboarding experience and product lifecycle Work with the Operations, Finance and Legal teams to manage the efficient and timely integration and roll-out of new partners Work with the Business Development Manager to drive Monthly Reports, Quarterly Business Review and annual contract renewal process with existing partners Work with the Partner Programme team to implement regular and rigorous product and sales support activities, including training, merchandising and quality assurance programmes Work with the Marketing team to ensure that marketing campaigns of the highest brand standards are launched and align with the commercial strategy of the partnership
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related, MBA or equivalent degree preferred
- Demonstrate a huge passion and energy for your work, that will enable you to help drive amazing partnerships and relationships
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- This position is based in London, UK
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.