Client Partner- Search Ads, EMEIA
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
We at Apple don’t just create products — we create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are searching for a Search Ads - Client Partner with a real passion for B2B sales to join our Marketing Platforms team to help businesses with promotion and discovery across Apple Services. You have very strong communication and inter-personal skills, you are highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and have the ability to work independently to meet revenue and business objectives. You have a consistent track record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets in the mobile and app developer space with performance type advertisers and agencies.
- You'll have demonstrable experience in performance media sales with proven experience using a self-serve type platform.
- Deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem and in particular the gaming and developer space
- Deep understanding of how Performance Advertisers go to market and measure success
- Strategic selling aptitude working with performance advertisers as well as advertising agencies
- Excellent communication and presentations skills - both in person and over the phone
- You possess strong collaboration skills and you're able to work in a dynamic, exciting environment
- Extremely professional and positive demeanor
- Track record of overachievement
- Fluency is English is a requirement and fluency in another language is preferred.
- You will be a great partner with clients and agencies in the performance marketing space. - Maintain high level of outreach via email, phone and meetings to ensure a strong business pipeline. - Develop a strategy for long-term success across your portfolio of clients & prospects - Act as a thought-leader with both clients and agencies - Work closely with your Manager & Platform Specialist team to ensure proper execution and alignment with customer objectives - Use internal & external data sets to understand how to best help grow your customers business
Education & Experience
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.