Growth Marketing Manager | App Store & Media Services – UK/Ireland
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Do you love Music, Movies & TV shows and Apps? Are you passionate about content marketing? Do you have in-depth marketing experience growing digital content businesses and subscription services? If so, you could be the Growth Marketing Manager we are looking for. We are searching for a hardworking, experienced and innovation-driven team member to lead all aspects of digital marketing for our services business in the UK and Ireland, including the App Store, Apple Music, iTunes, Apple Books and Apple Podcasts. If you are a self-directed, adaptable team player who is able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment, we want to hear from you!
- Do you have…?
- Extensive marketing experience in mobile content and subscription services businesses, with deep knowledge of digital marketing, with above-the-line marketing a plus
- Experience running programmatic buys, testing, optimizing and analyzing campaigns for acquisition, retention and engagement.
- An ability to analyse and communicate results to leaders, and able to understand Apple’s overall priorities.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to handle deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines.
- Experience working with international peers collaboratively, a natural networker who will develop and build strong ties to business partners and stakeholders.
- Deep passion for the Apple brand, Apple’s services, and mobile technology.
- Excellent communication skills and experience managing agency resources.
- Experience with budget management and accountability
- Resourceful, creative, and collaborative.
IN THIS ROLE: - You will define digital marketing plans for our services, that are developed and executed to a high standard, are locally meaningful, have clear objectives and a measurable return on investment. - You will be a generator of ideas for local execution and also to implement global campaigns in a way that meet the high Apple standards. - You will work closely with our business and editorial teams to build impactful campaigns that reflect local business priorities. - You will run and expand business relationships with existing marketing partners & targets. - You will work closely with agencies and other teams to ensure timely deliveries and excellent customer service. - You will manage our agency to ensure that we are getting the most out of our digital campaigns. - You will be expected to show strong eye to attention to detail, be resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
Education & Experience
Ideally holds a university degree or equivalent. MBA or equivalent is a plus.
- Fluency in English is a requirement. Additional languages are a plus.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.