Technical Program Manager, EMEIA
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
We manage the EMEIA Technical Programs, a key initiative in the EMEIA System Engineering team. We facilitate business and revenue goals by aligning our programs to key sales initiatives, ensuring internal, partners and external pre-sales and delivery consultants are ready and able to discuss and to implement Apple technology. We assemble, develop and lead a community of experienced and knowledgeable external technical consultants who support our pre-sales and technical readiness needs. We guide, train, and mentor this community to ensure high-quality delivery primarily in Tech Programs sessions but also other technical engagements. We oversee related projects that create and support programs. We partner with regional, EMEIA and WW pre-sales, business development, sales teams and leadership to align and monitor market impact. We ensure operational excellence and share program outcome to the region.
- You have experience in building and leading technical solutions-oriented trainers and consultants, in particular virtual teams that are employed by different companies.
- You have a strong technical background and have experience in mentoring or delivering presentations and trainings to a technical audience.
- Apple and the industry: You understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition. You analyze the market and think beyond the short-term.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique –you are quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- You adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others.
- You think clearly. You simplify complex problems and distill big decisions down to their core. It’s rarely easy. Sometimes decisions require you to make tough calls, even after considerable energy has been invested - but you own it. You stand by your deep analysis, wisdom and experience to make quality and timely decisions.
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, our enterprise customers need to know that with their significant investments in our technologies, everything’s going to work as promised. We are the ones who make believers out of them. We solve technical and business problems to ensure success for both Apple and its customers. We provide both technical sales consulting and support with a goal of transforming the way people work.
Education & Experience
You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.