Senior Producer, Interactive
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s European marketing communications group (Marcom) is responsible for developing and localising breakthrough marketing campaigns that incorporate all communication disciplines. We are looking for a Producer who will lead key digital communication efforts with a focus on launching products and product information on apple.com, as well as associated email marketing for the European region. As a Senior Producer, you have experience of digital innovation and delivery. In addition to being a critical part of Apple’s product marketing strategy, apple.com is a showcase for internet standards and innovation.
- You should have experience in marketing and development of digital communications across multiple channels and platforms
- You should be prepared to successfully localise and deploy our digital interactive messaging to both Apple's quality and timely delivery standards across our European region, handling an ongoing series of high profile, time critical deliverables.
- You have significant experience in digital project management, independently leading complex creative projects. Interactive agency experience is helpful.
- The ability to communicate high level concepts and overall business direction.
- Experience in developing insight based Interactive strategy and associated digital marketing tactics which help tackle local EU and marketing business challenges.
- Extensive experience in development and delivery of digital communications across all channels and platforms, and you are proficient in the latest internet advancements and technology.
- A proven track record of delivering results with multiple partners. Cross functional communication and collaboration is essential.
- You are able to lead a multi disciplinary team to a desired result. Be comfortable working with creative teams and be able to give a considered opinion on the development of interactive deliverables.
- Experience of leading projects from origination, through creative development and ensuring that all of the approvals are gained before the projects are localised and deployed.
- Run projects for key high profile product launches and groundbreaking campaigns. - This role will lead and support the localisation of product-focused work on apple.com and in DM e-mail communications. - Work closely with internal partners, lead a network of external production and quality assurance vendors, and maintain direct ownership of multiple, concurrent projects. - You will own and update project scope and development plans for their assigned programmes/product areas. - Lead all relevant internal partners and third-party agencies throughout the delivery process, highlighting status, risks, and issues, especially as regards their impact to the overall programme. - Lead the creation of marketing content for multiple digital platforms and partners, across multiple language sites and external partners. - Prioritise projects and changes in real time. - Refine process based on project requirements. - Provide marketing insights to inform strategy and future planning. - Use relevant project management tools. === KEY SKILLS === - Leading interactive projects across multiple digital platforms. Working effectively with creative, development, and cross functional teams. - Ability to build positive relationships with colleagues and business partners across the globe. - Familiarity with internet communication platforms and technologies, particularly HTML5, mobile and social. - Organising information quickly and summarising succinctly. - Accommodating rapid change in an ambiguous environment. - Defining process efficiencies. - Working under tight deadlines. - Communicating effectively one-on-one and in large groups.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree preferred - European and US travel will be required.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.