Apple Pay - Senior Software Engineer (Core)
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Why Apple? Imagine what you could do here at Apple, a place where new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services and customer experiences. Apple Pay Server Engineering is the place to be if you are passionate about working on awesome technology that is used by millions of people every single day. As part of the Apple Pay Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to explore and contribute to a wide variety of interesting projects within Apple Pay. The London Engineering team is growing and needs more highly-motivated, expert Developers! If you meet the key qualifications and you are ambitious, hardworking, and you want to make an impact, we'd love to hear from you.
- Experience writing highly scalable server software in Java with demanding performance requirements
- Understand software development process from inception to delivery of code to production.
- Working knowledge of governance/security concepts and technologies including encryption, anonymization, PCI, PII, etc.
- Knowledge of databases both SQL and NoSQL.
- Strong Computer Science, Engineering, Maths or Science background.
• Responsible for crafting and developing high quality, highly reliable, scalable server platforms with attention to detail. • Willing to take responsibility for a new feature, large or small, and drive it through to Production. • Full solution responsibility: capture requirements; design the solution; write the code; work with QA and other teams to deploy to Production • Work effectively with multi-functional teams to develop features.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor in Engineering, Computer Science, Maths or Science or equivalent experience. • Proven meaningful development experience with Java; back-end; high volume.