Client Partner, Search Ads EMEA
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
At Apple, we work every single day to create products that enrich people’s lives. We want to help people in every part of their lives that we can, including making the world’s best content easily and beautifully available to the hundreds of millions of people around the globe who use Apple products. Our Advertising Platforms are a set of technologies that enable thriving ecosystems for Apple’s content partners: we help publishers and developers to earn money for the work that they produce, and we help consumers to discover amazing content that iOS developers are creating for their iPhone and iPad. We’ve recently launched Search Ads in the App Store, an easy, efficient and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the platform of choice for app promotion for iOS developers.
- You will have experience in the online, digital or performance marketing industry, ideally working in the mobile and data market, with strong contacts at clients, agencies and developers.
- Demonstrable experience within the mobile market and a keen, real passion for the ever-changing digital space.
- You will have a deep understanding for the performance market.
- You'll have a strategic sales aptitude to working with performance clients and media agencies.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions and articulate the business visions both internally and externally.
- You will be able to operate cross functionally, driving a culture of collaboration and shared success.
- You'll be a great teammate with the ability to work in a fast paced environment, being able to adapt to new business opportunities.
- You are deeply professional and have a positive attitude.
- Track record of success and over achievement.
- English fluency required and a 2nd mainland European language.
You will run new business relationships with clients, developers and agencies in the performance marketing space You will maintain a high volume of client engagement via face to face meetings; prospecting and key account management, phone and email to drive expected revenue and CSI targets. Develop a strategy for long term success across your existing client list as well as prospect clients. You'll utilise vertical knowledge and a strategic sales approach to identify growth areas for the business. Act as a leader with a point of view in the search, app and performance market for clients, developers and agencies. Work closely with your manager and platform specialist to ensure we are exceeding customer goals. Use internal and external data sets to understand how to best grow our customers business and new sectors. Contribute to driving the right sales culture that ensures we hit revenue targets, CSI targets and other specific metrics (CPT, CPA). Leading by example and ensuring we are delivering best in class service for all customers. Ensuring you are reporting your business through the correct channels, utilising salesforce and other internal business management tools. Ensuring you feedback the market sentiment on products whilst also having a clear view on the wider dynamics of the digital marketing space (view-ability, attribution, competitor analysis etc).
Education & Experience
Degree educated or equivalent
- This position offers competitive salary and benefits.
- The position will remain open until 11 September 2019.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.