Store Operations Project Manager
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We believe the people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Store Operations Project Manager is responsible for identifying, creating, leading, and implementing effective processes, procedures and solutions for highly complex, often technical, global project initiatives that get results in Apple Retail Stores. You will be involved in the design, management and execution of key projects and initiatives. You drive multiple projects forward simultaneously. You engage with a dynamic group of people who share a passion for innovation and excellence within the Apple Retail community. You will be able to work successfully independently and as part of a larger, global cross-functional team. You possess strong communication skills and be able to effectively interact and influence all levels in the organisation.
- You will possess strong analytical, communication and project management skills with a proven track record of leadership and collaboration across a large and diverse organisation, be able to think and act strategically while not hesitating to assist in addressing a clear need in the business or pushing an initiative forward.
- - You have a sound knowledge/experience with transactional systems and SAP
- - Strong analytical and demonstrated problem solving skills. Solid ability to identify trends, develop strategies, and implement solutions
- - Ability to analyse and recognise potential impact on our customers and stores
- - Excellent project management and organisation skills
- - Experience interacting with and influencing business partners at all levels
- - Strong business insight and instinct
- - Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus
- To create and deliver effective projects in partnership with cross-functional teams to ensure all aspects of projects are communicated, supported, and delivered to the highest standards. - To create, lead and execute detailed project plans, key documentation, process maps, and schedules, with responsibility for task and team coordination. Track project and deliverables, regularly coordinate and raise high priority issues communicating status to global teams. - Maintain awareness of, and direct projects to align with current Apple Retail vision, priorities, focus, and initiatives. - Develop and implement projects that deliver results across Retail –creates owners, maximises store team efficiency, improves processes, minimises store workload, and reduces expenses globally. - Ability to develop strong global working relationships with corporate partners and field teams to ensure the best possible experience to Apple Retail customers. - Provide excellent customer service to field and corporate partners, serving as resource for project-related questions. - Partner with business partners globally (including Apple Corporate non-retail) to resolve global business needs and priorities, ensuring delivery of the best possible processes to Apple Retail Stores. - Create and maintain key partnership with the field including Regional Directors, Market Leaders, Store Leaders, and store teams sharing key projects and initiatives by traveling to markets, hosting forums, conducting calls, and creating a feedback and communication outlet. Share insights with members of the project team and others as appropriate. Turn information gathered into results that influence current projects or create new/improved initiatives that get results. - Be the voice and global point of escalation for stores on all projects. Identify roadblocks and potential impacts (both systematic and procedural) before they emerge; raise issues through the appropriate channels to gain resolution quickly. - You work closely with the Store Communications team to ensure initiatives, process changes, and updates are communicated effectively to store teams.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.