Revenue & Margin Analyst
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big. As part of the Apple Business Development team, you will team up with key partners to ensure execution of Apple Worldwide and Regional sales strategies and programs. You will be a member of a team focused on delivering top-line results for the AppleCare division as a part of Apple’s broader Services strategy. In this role you will have the ability to prepare and analyse commercial proposals, develop partnerships with both internal and external partners, formulate strategies, and help deliver innovative programs in support of AppleCare goals. This senior role is key in identifying and building new commercial models for AppleCare and developing partnerships that deliver impact and scale. You are part of a cross-functional team in developing strategies and business cases, structuring and executing partnerships, and driving strategic initiatives to grow our AppleCare Services business in EMEIA.
- Understanding of AppleCare business or services function preferable
- You will demonstrate a passion, energy and focus on developing and growing multi-million dollar business programs
- A strong command of business and financial modelling is important
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal skills with strong networking ability.
- Self-starter with an analytical orientation, strategic vision, and strong executional track record.
- Strong quantitative and decision-making skills with ability to synthesise and distill large amounts of data into action plans.
- Previous experience providing vision and strategy while leading and developing high-performance teams in a dynamic, global organisation.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP, Tableau, SQL, Excel are preferable
You will work with a team of Business Development professionals across the EMEIA region in identifying + generating new partnerships with Carrier and Retail partners. You will evaluate proposals and assist in negotiations with potential partners. You will build business cases to model impact of partnership programs. This is a highly visible and challenging position. It is a dynamic role that will require you analyse revenue, margin and sales data and articulate resulting trends clearly and concisely. You will have to illustrate an ability to mine large volumes of data and, using data analytics tools, present that in a format that can aide analysis and decision-making. In doing you will need to work using own initiative to enhance existing and develop new reporting. You will also be required to prepare cost models that support existing and new AppleCare business. A key element to the role will be your ability to develop working relationships with key business partners throughout the Apple organization.
Education & Experience
- This position offers competitive salary and benefits.
- The position will remain open until 2 October 2019.