Apple Media Products (AMP) - QA Automation Engineer (Python Selenium)
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Are you passionate about shipping phenomenal software and services to positively impact millions of users worldwide? The Apple Media Products QA team are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to help test the features and services which drive the iTunes Store, App Store, Books Store and Apple Music. You’ll be joining a small and hardworking team of QA engineers who share a real passion for testing and care deeply about the quality of Apple products, with a strong focus on customer experience.
- 5+ years professional software testing experience
- 3+ years experience developing test automation in Python, Swift or Java
- Proven track record of delivering Web UI & / or API automation frameworks at scale
- Proven experience developing test strategies, writing test plans, crafting test cases and debugging
- Experience testing Web UI & RESTful API service
- Proficiency in a programming language such as Python, Swift or Java
- Self-motivated with proven ability to lead QA projects and contribute as part of team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast paced dynamic environment
You will be working alongside like-minded QA engineers testing features and services which power the iTunes Store, App Store, Books Store and Apple Music. You'll be expected to take end-to-end responsibility of test execution including test planning, crafting and implementing test automation tests, manual testing, bug reporting, and collaborating closely with engineers and project managers in cross functional project teams. To thrive in this role you will need to be ambitious, detail orientated, with proven experience of building and implementing Web UI / API automation. You are comfortable working in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. You will also need strong interpersonal and communication skills and a willingness to work as a team player You'll work in central London, however you will also occasionally travel internationally to work with other teams at Apple, particularly in the US. Is this you? If so we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
Degree or related discipline or meaningful industry experience with 5+ years of software testing experience