Manager Artist and Digital Relations
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
As part of Apple, Platoon is a creative artist services company that nurtures and builds the careers of independent artists of all levels through funding, distribution, marketing and A&R. We are executing the vision to develop original music and visual content – while leaving artists free to be who they want and distribute their music where they want. The company is best known for working at an early stage with then emerging artists – including Jorja Smith, Billie Eilish, Yebba and Stefflon Don.
- Passionate about music of all genres.
- Demonstrate relevant music and artist relations experience with digital providers and platforms.
- Exhibits a rare ability to discover, champion and develop talent.
- Deep understanding of the cross-platform opportunities in the music and entertainment industry.
- Strong understanding of the global landscape and experience developing and executing campaigns with artists, managers, strategic partners and wider teams.
- Experience in handling budgets.
- Consistent track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions.
- You work well under pressure, are results-oriented, upbeat, and focused, with a strong passion to learn and succeed.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, and a strong sense of professionalism.
We are now in search of an ambitious and motivated creative music expert with robust industry experience to join Platoon in London. You will be responsible for working with the entire Platoon team, its global artists roster and for leveraging key touch points across various digital platforms. You will work with world-class talent, nurture and grow these relationships, work closely with Platoon’s extended team of experts to define and execute key artist campaigns, and collaborate cross-functionally with digital partners worldwide. This position is a unique opportunity to help lead Platoon’s efforts in an ever-evolving, critical space. The ideal candidate is highly strategic, resourceful, creative, entrepreneurial and collaborative.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree preferred, with strong music and proven A&R background.