RTL Integration Engineer
Saint Albans, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. The RTL Design team at the UK GPU Design Centre works on complex, large-scale GPU related projects. We partner with our graphics architecture, functional verification, and physical design teams to deliver high quality graphics IP in order to meet performance, feature, timing, area, and power goals.
- Previous experience with logic design
- Proficiency in System Verilog, scripting languages (Perl/Ruby/Python/Tcl), programming languages (C, C++), and revision control systems
- Experience with synthesis, CDC and LINT tools
- Understanding of physical design and design for test (DFT)
- Ability to work well in a team and be productive under aggressive schedules
Participate in RTL Top-level assembly and triage of GPU designs Plan, create and execute all RTL deliveries to physical design and SoC teams Take part in complex codeline management, supporting multiple products & chips Support integrating IP & design libraries Drive improvements and automation to frontend design flow — synthesis, CDC/RDC, LINT, etc Work closely with other teams to support design integration
Education & Experience
BSc/MSc/BEng/MEng/PhD in related field
- Some international travel required.