London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply collaborative place, where everything we create is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. The Benefits Analyst is a key team member of the People team. Directly supports the team with on-going benefits and team related responsibilities. This person will support EMEIA in collaboration with the wider People team.
- - Excellent partnership and influencing skills
- - Leadership skills and ability to influence at all levels
- - Excellent communicator with a high level of inter-personal skill
- - Highly organised with ability to operate with complex and detailed subject matter
- Support benefit plan operations for specific EMEIA countries - Support set up and delivery of benefit plans for new employee groups with focus on Germany and Austria - Work with external vendors to ensure excellent service delivery and drive positive employee experience - Provide reporting and analysis to finance - Participate in future benefit plan redesign activity via Works Council negotiations - Support ongoing M&A activities globally (particular focus on EMEIA) - Handle technical employee escalations on benefit programs and communications - Support activation of global captive in EMEIA - Manage and maintain leave programs - Support expansion into new geos - Developing and supporting expansion of benefits portal activity
Education & Experience
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.