Marketing Operations Manager - Beats by Dr. Dre
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
This position holds overall responsibility for Marketing Operations for Beats by Dr. Dre, EMEA. This includes establishing internal processes and procedures to ensure the team is functioning smoothly and efficiently. You will be responsible for planning the strategic efforts in conjunction with the VP of Marketing and collaborating across sales and partner communications team. You will ensure the team is resourced short and long term, to deliver on key business objectives. You will both anticipate and react to business needs, understand the EMEA business to help shape marketing that responds to key business challenges and objectives. We will need you to translate sales, partner comms and commercial information into marketing opportunities for the EMEA team to execute building case studies for shared findings that can then scale.
- You will have demonstrable experience within a Sales/Marketing operations role, with exposure to procurement and finance.
- We are looking for someone who is solutions oriented.
- You hold yourself accountable for the success of others and the business equally, actively tackling problems before they materialize.
- You understand how to effectively elevate issues to senior leadership when necessary; plus provide a point of view if a solution can’t always be found.
- You are the heart and soul of the marketing organization and the backbone for the creative success, as your skill in planning allows others to flourish.
- You are responsive, but not impulsive. You are the example and the role model for the team!
- You'll develop business strategies, plans, procedures and processes. - You will set comprehensive goals for performance (across agencies and campaigns) - Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics - Handle relationships with agency partners/vendors - Establish a robust set of slick operational processes capable of scaling to other markets - You will define business strategy- Objectives, shaping EMEA direction. - Planning quarterly, annually & beyond, establishing the forecasts around inputs & outputs. - You will ensure the team is set up to deliver with a strong network of agencies partners. - On boarding- Design an on-boarding program for new agencies to bring them into the brand and set them up for success (operationally) - Process- Review internal and external processes (with agencies) to develop efficient ways of working. - Value & audit- review and analyze marketing spend across campaigns (return on investment) and agencies. - Communication- coordinate the cadence, how, what & how we communicate. - Foster the partnership between Apple and Beats collaboration. - Lead all aspects of the marketing finance and budget tracking.