Information Systems and Technology (IS&T) Internship - Experience Developer
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment where your technical abilities will be challenged on a day-to-day basis? If so we are looking for a passionate Experience Developer to join Apple’s Information Systems & Technology (IS&T) division during the summer of 2020, on a 3 month internship.
- We are seeking a hands-on, enthusiastic individual with a passion for technology and customer experience. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to think outside of the box, with experience of programming languages and technologies such as:
- Java, Python, Swift (or equivalent)
- Experience with source control systems such as Subversion or Git
- Augmented Reality (optional)
- Can you thrive in a creative, fast-paced, challenging environment, comfortable working with different teams across regions?
At Apple we are continuously seeking to reinvent the retail experience, with a goal to ensure that every one of our customers feels wowed and welcomed. During your internship you will explore and deliver a proof of concept with the use of cutting-edge technology to further improve the customer experience upon entry into our Retail stores. - This position requires a highly motivated person who wants to help us invent real-world solutions within our Retail stores. - You will work with a diverse, dynamic team in Argyll Street, London, and will be able to interact with technology and Retail store teams globally including those based in Cupertino, CA. - You will be given the freedom to influence the project direction and requirements to make it your own. If this sounds like a challenge that you could rise to, then this could be the opportunity for you!
Education & Experience
This role is only available to students enrolled in their penultimate year of study, who will graduate and be available to begin full time employment in summer 2021.
- Once you complete your internship, high-performing interns will be eligible for full-time offers into Apple's IT Development Program (ITDP). ITDP is a two year rotational training program that offers a completely customizable series of assignments within IS&T. Upon completion of the ITDP, participants leverage their training in advanced roles within Apple IS&T.
- Closing date for applications is Friday 1st November 2019.