Contracts Administrator / Paralegal
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
The people who work at Apple have reinvented and defined entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and a multitude of groundbreaking Accessories. We have done the same with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. The same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. This is an excellent opportunity for an efficient, organized and enthusiastic paralegal or contracts administrator to join Apple. The position will be focused on providing support to the ‘Internet Services’ legal team across music, video, apps, books and news on a global basis (ex-US). You will be part of our dynamic, fun and international working environment where people live and breathe content and services.
- Extensive experience in a paralegal or contracts administrator role either in-house or in private practice? You will be used to both managing, and assisting with the drafting of, a wide variety and large volume of contracts across multiple jurisdictions. Experience working with digital content agreements is ideal but not essential.
- We are looking for someone who is a not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get things done. You should be passionate about handling and drafting contracts and be eager to support a team of busy lawyers in a complex and fast-growing business.
- A strong work ethic and thrive in a team environment
- Extraordinary organisation skills
- Demonstrate great attention for the finest of detail
- Show confidence drafting and negotiating basic contracts
- English is required. Additional languages are a plus.
- This position is based in London.
- Maintaining and organising contracts and deal trackers - Updating service terms and conditions - Assisting with rights clearances, in particular synchronisation rights for music related content and events - Assisting with the administration of tribunals and legal proceedings - Drafting and negotiating form agreements and amendment letters, including music publishing agreements, marketing partnership agreements and NDAs - Handling consumer queries, complaints and local litigation matters - Leading ad hoc legal queries across all content types - Assisting with due diligence projects Also this position will require extraordinary organisational skills, effective communication and the ability to handle multiple work flows within strict timelines. You will need to work well as part of the close-knit team in London while also seamlessly collaborating with teams in the US, Europe and around the world.