Senior Editorial Design Manager, International
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
The Apple App Store is the world’s largest and most innovative software store, with nearly 500 million weekly visitors. The App Store offers compelling stories, in-depth interviews, helpful tips and collections of must-have apps and games to showcase Apple’s unique perspective and to help and inspire customers every day. We are looking for a Senior Manager for the International App Store, Editorial Design teams.
- You will have demonstrable years worth of experience leading large design teams.
- You will have a real passion for a wide variety of editorial, digital and magazine design.
- Familiarity with design language and trends across multiple cultures.
- You will be a conceptual thinker who is strategically-centered
- Strong leadership behaviours and excellent communication skills.
- You will be inventive, creative, and collaborative.
- You will be deeply passionate for the Apple brand and customer experience.
- Validated ability to handle deadlines and work creatively with cross-functional teams under strict deadlines.
- Ability to consider long-term impact of decisions while continually elevating creative day-to-day
This is a creative leadership position that involves overseeing a high volume of creative work and a large number of designers across multiple continents/timezones; continually considering our voice and design best practices as our platform and perspective evolves; and constant collaboration with cross-functional partners. In addition to providing overall creative direction and ensuring alignment across the editorial design teams, this role also plays a part in significantly shaping improvements in production processes, tools development, editorial policy (as it pertains to design standards), and platform evolution.