Channel Producer, Marcom Europe
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Marcom Europe Communications team at Apple are responsible for all consumer-facing communications. This includes advertising, apple.com (http://apple.com/), direct marketing, Apple retail, channel, packaging, video, corporate identity, and product placement. We are producers, writers, editors, graphic designers, traffic managers, developers, architects, and photographers who are all driving toward creating the world's best marketing communications. We strive for excellence where no detail is overlooked and where the customer experience is paramount. We never compromise in our pursuit of great work! The primary responsibility of this role is to lead the localization development, execution and delivery of flawless marketing communications for carrier, retailer, and Apple Premium Resellers. The role is based in our London office.
- Reporting to the CXF Lead, the ideal candidate will have a background in channel/retail marketing and will have experience producing the localization efforts for marketing communication content.
- A great teammate who is also solutions oriented, you are a self starter and able to hold yourself accountable for the success of others and business equally, not just your own.
- You work well to tight timelines and actively solve problems before they materialize.
- You know how to run your projects but elevate to leadership when necessary; provide a point of view if a solution can't always be found.
- Driving the localisation of marketing campaigns for the Apple Premium Resellers, carriers, and retailers. This will require you to communicate with the worldwide channel producer, local agency, the APR team, the channel team, and the cross-functional producers and partners. The work includes key visuals, digital, video, print and social assets which requires a detail oriented mindset and ability to multi-task. - Partner with agency project manager to coordinate print and distribution deliverables for new product launches (i.e.in-store resets, large format graphics, bespoke). - Work closely with CXF Lead on planning for product launches and evergreen campaigns to ensure accurate scope of work is reflected with appropriate agency and internal support. - Lead weekly status meetings between teams to ensure that everyone is aware of priorities. - Responsible for strategic functional alignment as necessary. - Partner with sales team regarding ongoing requests. - This individual will also be responsible for on-boarding new freelancers to the team to ensure they are set up for success and the quality of work produced meets Apple’s standards
Education & Experience
- A BA in Marketing/Advertising or equivalent. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- Can travel with extended periods of time in Cupertino, CA: 8-12 weeks a year.