Apple Pay - Test Automation Engineer
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Are you passionate about shipping phenomenal software and services to positively impact millions of users worldwide? The Apple Pay EMEIA Engineering QA team are looking for an experienced QA Test Automation Engineer to help test the features and services which drive the continued growth of Apple Pay in the EMEIA Region and globally. You will be joining a small and hardworking team of QA Test Automation and Manual Test engineers who share a real passion for testing and care deeply about the quality of Apple products, with a strong focus on delivering the best customer experience.
- Professional software testing experience.
- Proven track record of maintaining and adding to automation frameworks at scale.
- Proven experience developing test strategies, writing test plans, crafting test cases and debugging.
- Ambitious with proven ability to lead QA projects and contribute as part of team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Good teammate with excellent attention to detail.
- Comfortable in working within a Global Team providing assets for all regions.
You will be working alongside like-minded QA engineers testing features and services which power the Apple Pay experience. You'll be encouraged to take end-to-end responsibility of test execution including test planning, crafting and implementing test automation tests, manual testing, bug reporting, debugging and collaborating closely with engineers and managers across the globe. To thrive in this role you will need to be ambitious, detail orientated, with proven experience of building and implementing automation solutions in the environments stated above. You are comfortable working in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. You will also need strong interpersonal and communication skills and a willingness to work as a great teammate - both locally and globally. You'll work in central London, however you will also occasionally travel internationally to work with other teams at Apple, particularly in the US. Is this you? If so we'd love to hear from you!
Education & Experience
• Bachelor in Engineering, Computer Science, Maths or Science or meaningful industry experience.