London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Apple’s European Marketing Communications group works to ensure that the company’s strategic products and services— are conveyed in the most compelling manner to a wide array of audiences in multiple markets and languages. At the centre of Apple’s digital strategy is apple.com (http://apple.com/). Apple's customer-facing websites are the single most influential marketing resource at our disposal, receiving visits from millions of customers every day. In addition to being a critical part of our product marketing strategy, apple.com (http://apple.com/) is a showcase for internet standards and innovation. In the European region there are sites in 54 markets and multiple languages! Another key element of Apple’s marketing mix is the production, distribution and analysis of targeted emails that reach a variety of customer segments, including consumers, educators and small businesses. Our one-to-one communications service 19 countries and are sent to millions of existing customers. To successfully localise and deploy our digital interactive messaging to both Apple’s quality and timely delivery standards across our European region, we are seeking an Interactive Producer to handle an ongoing series of high-profile, time-critical deliverables.
- Experience of Interactive Project Management in a digital agency or Marketing Communications focused organisation.
- Experience of management of web and e-mail campaign development from receipt of brief, through to coding, unit testing, QA, and technical deployment.
- A track record of leadership at a project delivery level, along with strong team playing abilities within large-scale environments (e.g. large agency or corporation).
- Exemplary attention to detail and process with the ability to demonstrate a well-organised approach to handling projects and process.
- Experience of successfully leading multiple concurrent projects and delivering them in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment is key.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement (e.g. briefing documentation presentations to all levels of management to both internal and external partners).
- Experience of leading Interactive projects from origination, through creative development and ensuring that all of the necessary approvals are gained before the projects are localized and deployed. Be comfortable working with creative teams and able to give a considered opinion on the development of interactive deliverables
- This role will support the localisation of product-focused work on apple.com (http://apple.com/) and in DM e-mail communications. You will work with partners, lead a network of external production and quality assurance vendors, and maintain direct ownership of multiple, concurrent projects. - You will own and update project scope and development plans for your assigned programmes/product areas. You will lead all relevant internal partners and third-party agencies throughout the delivery process, highlighting status, risks, and issues, especially as regards their impact to the overall programme. - Work with local Traffic Managers and external production vendors to ensure successful delivery of projects to time, budget and scope requirements - Partner with key internal clients in various updates and promotions. (AOS, AppleCare, Product Marketing, Retail) - The Interactive Producer will be involved in the management and delivery of the interactive elements of European-specific integrated campaigns. To do so they will work closely with local Creative, Cross-Functional and Technical teams to ensure a successful outcome. - The Interactive Producer integrate closely with the Interactive Technical team to ensure publishing windows are secured and file deliveries are complete to facilitate successful go-live of web content and email campaign deployment, ensuring deadlines are met in a highly time sensitive environment.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree or equivalent. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- Extensive travel required to Cupertino, California. Up to 3 weeks per quarter.