Apple Pay - Quality Assurance Engineer
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Join our Apple Pay Quality Engineering team and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. If you're passionate about Software testing, Near Field Communication (NFC), we may have the job for you!
- Experience testing NFC, Bluetooth, or related wireless technologies.
- Find and isolate bugs and determine their impact to the product or release.
- Design and implement test cases for new features.
- Ability to execute test cases in a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct integration, regression, ad-hoc, liveability and edge-case testing as part of our release cycle.
- Provide and meet time estimates for assigned work.
- Ensure that software releases provide an outstanding user experience and are high in quality.
- Experience in programming or scripting, preferably in Python.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while expertly driving multiple projects across many teams.
- Obsessively hardworking and inquisitive, and seek to tackle everyday problems in innovative ways.
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers.
- Ability to work in Multi-functional Teams in a highly collaborative manner.
- Experience of and desire to work with Test Automation is highly desirable.
- Experience of working with Financial Institutions is desirable.
The Apple Pay Quality Engineering team is looking for an innovative, ambitious, and highly motivated QA engineer with excellent problem solving and communication skills. The successful candidate will complete both detailed and ad-hoc testing to ensure consistent high quality releases. We are looking test engineers with a passion to change the world.
Education & Experience
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience required.