EMEA Marketing Manager, Ad Platforms
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Apple Search Ads is an easy and efficient platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, we are quickly becoming the app promotion platform of choice for iOS developers. We’re searching for a highly motivated marketing professional with a real passion for B2B marketing to join our team in London. Reporting into the International Marketing Lead, you will thrive working within a dynamic environment with partners located both locally and globally. We're looking for an excellent teammate with deep functional and regional expertise. Through the quality of the strategic recommendations and the perfect execution of the plans, you will be able to quickly establish positive relationships with functional peers in other regions. You'll be analytical, inventive, customer-focused, collaborative, and will have an ability to work independently to meet deadlines and business objectives. You will have a proven track record for leading successful marketing programs across multiple touch points, and be passionate about digital and mobile marketing. Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
- You will have demonstrable years of B2B product marketing experience for a leading brand, Advertising platform or technology.
- Use analytical and quantitative skills to make data-based decision.
- Inform marketing strategies thanks to your synthesis of analytics, bespoke tests (such as A/B and multivariate) and customer insights.
- Be independent and self-sufficient, and able to excel within autonomy and ambiguity.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Hold strong project management, organizational, and creative thinking skills, and be capable of juggling multiple projects simultaneously while consistently meeting deadlines.
- Remain highly composed in a dynamic organisation with competing priorities.
- Be experienced operating in high performance teams in a matrixed, global organization.
- Have an unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust, can quickly develop relationships with a wide variety of cross functional and global colleagues.
- Fluency in English language required. Knowledge of other European languages a plus.
Ensure a deep understanding of what differentiates Apple Search Ads as a product and service, and how it offers unique value in the context of the broader app advertising market in the EMEA region. Collaborate with Global Product Marketing on the creation of relevant value propositions. Participate in user-experience research to identify new business opportunities and inform marketing positioning and messaging. Partner with global Comms, Product & Channel Marketing teams to land resonating global campaigns in the region and create localized marketing campaigns and messaging suited to unique European customer needs. Ensure regional insights are fed into international community. Collaborate with global Channel Marketing leads inform and land global marketing strategies for self-serve customers. Define and execute regional programs as required to acquire new customers, minimize churn and maximize customer success. Incubate local pilots on user acquisition and customer education, whose learnings can be scaled internationally. Augment global programs with regional initiatives or pilots to achieve business objectives. Be an active contributor in the international community of Marketers to share and leverage best practices across regions.