iOS/macOS Developer (Automation & Tools)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Are you a critical thinker with strong debugging skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies? We are the Field Design Engineering team, and we are looking for highly motivated Automation & Tools Engineer with in-depth knowledge of Software methodologies and excellent programming skills. In this role, you will engage in crafting the automation system and applications for the latest iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch products and help to drive and improve the quality of future Apple products. You will be working with several cross-functional teams to understand the automation requirements and engage in an effort to develop innovative tools, maintain, and improve our automated systems that is used across multiple wireless technologies and the globe. Come join our team!
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Application design principles with excellent debugging skills
- Ability to communicate thoughtfully, using problem-solving skills and a learning attitude to build long-term relationships
- Perseverance to learn new things and ability to drive a project from a simple idea to the finished product
- Previous experience with iOS, macOS apps along with working knowledge of Objective-C/Swift
- Strong knowledge of at least one scripting language (preferably Python)
- Knowledge or experience with UIKit, CoreFoundation, Cocoa (macOS or iOS), remote data handling, REST, asynchronous/multithreaded programming, unit testing.
- Knowledge of Apple framework paradigms and commonly used design patterns.
You will be working with several cross-functional teams to understand the automation requirements and engage in an effort to develop innovative tools, maintain, and improve our automated systems that is used across multiple wireless technologies and the globe.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent (MS preferred)
- Nice to have:
- - MongoDB (NoSQL) or any other similar database
- - AWS server admin knowledge
- - Understanding of iOS/MacOS or Linux environment
- - Familiarity with Web application development
- - Familiarity with watchOS application development