Digital Forensics Analyst
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could achieve. We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. That same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Apple is seeking an extraordinary Digital Forensic Analyst to join a best-in-class team.
- Significant and Extensive Experience in Digital Forensics
- Knowledge of macOS, Linux, and Windows Operating Systems
- Collaboration skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, and an ability to lead multi-functional initiatives
- Extraordinary analytical and investigative abilities with hands-on experience leading root cause analysis
- Experience with disk and memory forensic tools, enterprise log collection and analysis platforms, and triaging malware
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and Bash
- Experience conducting digital forensics in a cloud environment
- Prior law enforcement experience
This is a hands-on role in a dynamic and fast paced environment. In this senior role you lead analysis of security incidents, internal investigations, and will help further develop the incident response program responsible for protecting Apple. You are highly motivated and will embrace the opportunity to influence and advocate security across the organization.
Education & Experience
Technical Certifications (CFCE, CCE, GCFE, GCFA, GNFA, GREM, etc) are a plus.