EMEA Digital Content Production Specialist
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Apple Online Store is seeking a dynamic, web savvy content management professional to join the EMEA Digital Content Management (DCM) Production team. A large and highly collaborative execution group, the numerous teams within DCM work together to deliver the extraordinary online shopping experience expected from Apple. We work hard and have a good time doing it. As a Production Specialist you will be responsible for updating and maintaining product catalog and marketing content across multiple online platforms and apps worldwide. From product launches to marketing initiatives, major feature changes to daily updates, your work will directly impact the experience for millions of Apple customers across the globe who visit the Apple Online Store every single day. You have a strong e-commerce background with CSS and HTML experience, and are comfortable navigating a diverse set of content management systems. The ideal candidate will have experience updating and maintaining a product catalog or inventory system, and be comfortable navigating and organising data sets. You'll be part of a large, tight-knit team, ensuring high quality results while meeting ambitious deadlines. You are deeply detail oriented, technically-minded, and comfortable with change and uncertainty in a dynamic work environment.
- Experience in technology, operations, e-commerce and/or customer support organisation.
- HTML and CSS proficiency.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with online content management systems.
- Experience with online catalog systems with structured data sets.
- A quick, flexible learner that can adapt to constant change and ambiguous situations.
- A reliable teammate who is able to collaborate closely within a big and diverse team.
- Extremely detail oriented and meticulous in their work.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to see the big picture in day-to-day duties.
- Ability to remain calm and composed in the face of aggressive deadlines and increased complexity.
- Able to accommodate flexible work schedule during critical business periods.
- Exhibits high degree of ownership and accountability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Foreign language fluency is a plus.
- Will involve international travel (up to 15 - 30% of the year).
The DCM team maintains and manages all customer facing content on the Apple Online Store as well as the Apple Store App. As a Production Specialist, you will work closely with our DCM web development team as the recipient of CSS and HTML code handoffs to be processed and entered into a number of internal content management tools. While you will not be creating the code itself, you must be comfortable manipulating and updating raw HTML and CSS to be used by our internal systems. You will maintain clean, accurate, well-organised content and product data, while executing complex marketing and product launch plans across the Apple Online Store. Day-to-day duties include the creation and publishing of merchandising assets, product pages, and marketing initiatives, while handling multiple versions of content, product data and image assets across a multitude of languages and customer segments. You are expected to actively validate your own work, maintaining the highest level of quality in everything that you do. You will also help the team to identify and drive ways to continuously improve upon production processes as you work with the various functions both within and external to DCM. Other responsibilities include support, testing, and implementation of tooling and system features, creation and maintenance of documentation, and training fellow DCM Production Specialists.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree, or equivalent
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.